- top appears dull.
- Remove loaf pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- Refrigerate overnight. For topping, in a small bowl, beat the cream
- cheese, sugar, milk powder and baking cocoa until smooth. Fold in
- whipped topping. Spread over cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate for 1
- Using foil, lift cheesecake out of pan. Cut in half. Drizzle
- chocolate syrup over each piece. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 934 calories, 58 g fat (34 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.