- 6 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes. Bake at 400° for 45-55 minutes or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half; scoop out pulp and place in a large bowl. Stir in butter until melted. Stir in the pineapple, 1/4 cup cranberries, orange juice and salt.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with marshmallows, pecans and remaining cranberries. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or just until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Mallow Sweet Potato Bake
Sort By :
this looked festive on the christmas dinner table. taste was good, similar to various other sweet potato bake recipes on this website. i added thin pretzels to the top.
I am diabetic and this recipe was perfect for me. Mildly sweet without a ton of sugar! Love that the ingredients are simple and fresh!
I would make this recipe because i *** sweet potatoesfrom shirley bates
looks & sounds really good
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >