Mallow Fruit Salad Recipe
A handful of ingredients is all you'll need for this sweet and fluffy salad from Sandy Ward, Madisonville, Texan. Your gang will love the combination of canned fruit, mini marshmallows and whipped topping, and you'll love how simple it is to assemble.
- 1-1/3 cups cold buttermilk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (30 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk buttermilk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Fold in the fruit cocktail, oranges, marshmallows and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 227 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Mallow Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC