Mallow Fruit Salad Recipe
A handful of ingredients is all you'll need for this sweet and fluffy salad from Sandy Ward, Madisonville, Texan. Your gang will love the combination of canned fruit, mini marshmallows and whipped topping, and you'll love how simple it is to assemble.
- 1-1/3 cups cold buttermilk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (30 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk buttermilk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Fold in the fruit cocktail, oranges, marshmallows and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Mallow Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p53
Reviews for Mallow Fruit Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review