Mallow Fruit Cups
Instead of serving plain fruit cocktail, Karen Coffman, from Delphi, Indiana, tosses in a few of her family's favorite ingredients to make this colorful concoction. "I created this quick salad when our boys were younger, and it's been around ever since as a good hurry-up fill-in at meals," she writes.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with light whipped topping) equals 91 calories, 6 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 21 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.