- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard, divided
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 4 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over each; layer with ham, cheese and pineapple. Fold chicken over pineapple; secure with toothpicks. Brush bundles with remaining mustard.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Roll bundles in bread crumb mixture; place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Discard toothpicks.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Malibu Chicken Bundles
"Lots of taste and something different!"
"Tried this for the first time....am in LOVE with the recipe!! So simple to make, so delicious to eat. TOH never disappoints :)"
"For the two of us, I cut the recipe in half but made all of the sauce (toss the 1/2 can of soup or half the sauce?). We did toss some of the sauce but we were glad to have the extra. This is a WONDERFUL recipe."
"I did not have any cream of chicken soup so I used chicken with herbs soup. It was fantastic. I cut it in half and made it for two."
"This was truly awesome! My family loved it, and rated it 4/5, I give it 5/5. Very fancy and tasty. I might omit the mustard, but otherwise fantastic!"