- Remove meat mixture from the heat; drain. Stir in flour until
- blended. Stir in bread mixture and remaining ingredients. Transfer
- to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Uncover and stir. Bake 8-12 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 373 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,119 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.