- Pour into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and
- a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- rack for 20 minutes.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat butter and extract until smooth.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Add milk; beat until smooth.
- Spread over warm cake; sprinkle with walnuts. Cool completely.
- Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 266 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.