- until combined.
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, corn
- syrup, vanilla and salt. Beat in enough milk until frosting achieves
- spreading consistency. Spread between layers and over top and sides
- of cake. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One piece equals 330 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.