- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese,
- Parmesan and parsley. Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray. Layer with three noodles,
- half of the cheese mixture, 1-1/3 cups sauce and 1/2 cup mozzarella
- cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until bubbly. Top
- with provolone and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered,
- 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 15
- minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 361 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.