- minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Place the lemon juice, vanilla, cottage cheese and 1 cup sour cream
- in a blender; cover and process for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the remaining sour cream. Add flour and pureed cottage cheese
- mixture; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 3/4 in. of hot water
- to larger pan. Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours or until center is
- just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water
- bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with
- caramel topping and chopped candy. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 311 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.