Makeover Toffee Crunch Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13x9-in. dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Toffee Crunch Dessert
Sort By :
"A hit with everyone. I use chocolate pudding."
"If you are looking to indulged without the guilt, this dessert is for you. Love it!"
"easy to make and soooo good!"
"This is so simple and so delicious!!! One of our lighter choices for Thanksgiving dessert and it was a hit with everyone!!!"