- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- In a 13x9-in. dish coated with cooking spray, layer half of cake cubes, pudding mixture and crushed candy bars. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Toffee Crunch Dessert
"Awesome desert for guilt free enjoyment. Have made this several times. Thanks for all the variations suggestions!"
"A hit with everyone. I use chocolate pudding."
"If you are looking to indulged without the guilt, this dessert is for you. Love it!"