- In a large bowl, combine the flour, eggs, egg whites, milk, cheese,
- salt and pepper. Pour over squash mixture. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 40 minutes.
- Melt remaining butter; toss with cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over
- casserole; bake 5 minutes longer or until crumbs are golden brown
- and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for
- 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 210 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.