- In another bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks
- form. Fold into batter.
- Pour half of the batter into a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with
- cooking spray and floured; sprinkle with nut mixture. Pour in
- remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners'
- sugar. Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 328 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 fat.