- Drain strawberries, reserving juice; set strawberries aside. Add
- water to strawberry juice if necessary to measure 1-1/2 cups; stir
- into gelatin mixture. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Stir in reserved pineapple and strawberries. Carefully spoon over
- filling. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm. Yield:
- 18 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Splenda No Calorie Sweetener. Look for Splenda in the baking aisle of your grocery store.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 slice) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.