- bananas and pecans. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds
- full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Refrigerate
- remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripe in ice cream
- freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before
- serving. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/2 cup) equals 203 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat-free milk, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now