- or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese until
- melted. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream mixture. Add
- the spinach, stuffing mix, bread crumbs and tuna.
- Drain noodles and place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Top with tuna mixture; sprinkle with remaining
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 346 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 734 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.