- 6-8 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough in
- half. Shape into loaves. Place in two 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans coated
- with cooking spray. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 141 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.