- Pour plain batter over crust. Drop chocolate batter by tablespoons
- over plain batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Place
- springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 272 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.