- x 8-in. rectangle. Peel off one side of waxed paper. Place sausage
- side on top of dough. Peel off remaining waxed paper. Starting with
- the long side covered with sausage, roll up jelly-roll style; pinch
- seam to seal. Wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Remove waxed paper; cut roll into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down
- in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 400° for 30-35 minutes or golden brown.
- For gravy, place remaining flour in a saucepan. Gradually stir in the
- half-and-half, bouillon, pepper, pepper flakes and remaining chives,
- parsley and tarragon until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium-low
- heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. remove from
- the heat; stir in remaining butter. Serve immediately with
- pinwheels. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 pinwheels with 1/4 cup gravy) equals 363 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 999 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat-free milk.