- seasoning and pepper. Whisk eggs and broth; pour over bread mixture
- and toss to coat. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated
- with cooking spray; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until top is
- lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 226 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 654 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.