Makeover Pineapple Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup juice; set pineapple and juice aside. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in egg whites. Stir in flour, then reserved pineapple and juice. Gently fold in bread cubes.
- Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until top is lightly golden. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Pineapple Casserole(9)
Sort By :
I never had pineapple casserole before making this. It is absolutely wonderful. I'll be making this again, for sure!!! :)
Where is the recipe?
This was easy to make and my family liked it. I added a pinch of cinnamon. :)
i used equal instead of sugar. love it.
I love this dish and have wanted a healthier version. Thank you so much! I think I actually like it better than the original.
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Makeover Recipes >