Makeover Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Using fat-free cream cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter, skim milk and fat-free frozen whipped topping, they trimmed down the fat in this fabulous pie. It is every bit as mouthwatering as the original version.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gradually add milk; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 slices.
One slice equals 280 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC