Makeover Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Using fat-free cream cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter, skim milk and fat-free frozen whipped topping, they trimmed down the fat in this fabulous pie. It is every bit as mouthwatering as the original version.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gradually add milk; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Makeover Peanut Butter Pie in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p49
Reviews for Makeover Peanut Butter Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
It is wonderful.