- 3/4 cup sugar blend
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar blend, milk, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar blend is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 7 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 224°, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. Stir in the marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 81 pieces.
Reviews for Makeover Peanut Butter Fudge
"Kitzer, next time you answer people respectfully. Didn't learn your manners??"
"supatina -- Learn to read!!The recipe states --The pan size is 9" square --Cut in 1" squares --9 times 9 = 81!!Didn't learn your '9's'??"
"Question/ this makes 81 servings what size are the pieces? made in an 8? pan. the picture shows large pieces.mbck4w"
"Great. Super Easy. Uses much less butter and sugar than other recipes. I also sub in chocolate chips and omit the peanut butter and chips for some batches."
"Fabulous! I now make this every year, and my family loves it. They don't know it uses sugar blend; they can't get enough of it."