Makeover Peach Bowl Pizza
Imagine a crispy crumbly shortbread crust, covered in a layer of fluffy, sugary cream cheese and topped with juicy fresh peaches-that's exactly what you're getting in this fantastic dessert! Sarah Filson - Galva, IL
16 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + cooling
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Cut in butter
- until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and
- extract until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Arrange the peaches on top. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 180 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.