- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 9 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and extract until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Arrange the peaches on top. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 slices.
Reviews for Makeover Peach Bowl Pizza
Sort By :
"My family enjoyed this recipe. To make it easier on myself, I just bought sugar cookie dough and used it as the crust. I will definitely make it again, but may do more of a fruit medley on top. I'm thinking it could be a pretty red, white, and blue dessert with strawberries and blueberries artfully arranged."
"This was delicious! I'm giving it 4 stars because the instructions were not clear. After baking the crust for 18 mins mine was light colored and very soft, it did harden after cooling but I didn't know it would so I baked mine another 10 mins total. So now it takes some work to serve. You need to beat the cream cheese mixture until it is very fluffy if you want to fold the whipped topping in easily. Also, 16 servings is a joke. This is a very thin dessert, if your family is used to sinking their teeth into cake or pie, they are going to want a bigger slice. I do like the previous reviewers suggestion of using strawberries. I will make this again knowing what I know now."
"I made this to take to my card club and nearly everyone asked for the recipe. Easy and delicious and healthy too!"
"So easy to make. I used strawberries and low fat cream cheese. I also used margarine instead of butter. Yummy!"