- cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely
- on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Whisk in cocoa and
- milk until blended. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; whisk in
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Immediately spread over bars. Let
- stand until frosting is set. Cut into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 185 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.