Makeover Nutty Monkey Malts
Get all the flavor of a classic diner milkshake with only a fraction of the calories and fat. Flavored with peanut butter and bananas, this is one drink the kids will go crazy for! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free frozen chocolate yogurt
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place the milk, banana, malted milk powder and peanut butter in a
- blender. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Add
- frozen yogurt. Cover and process 10 seconds longer or until blended.
- Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 203 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.