Makeover Nutty Monkey Malts Recipe
Get all the flavor of a classic diner milkshake with only a fraction of the calories and fat. Flavored with peanut butter and bananas, this is one drink the kids will go crazy for! Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free frozen chocolate yogurt
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. Place the milk, banana, malted milk powder and peanut butter in a blender. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Add frozen yogurt. Cover and process 10 seconds longer or until blended. Stir if necessary.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 203 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC