- cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 22-28 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely
- on a wire rack.
- For mint layer, in a small bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Add the
- confectioners’ sugar, extract and food coloring if desired; beat
- until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until firm.
- For icing, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir
- until smooth. Gently pour over the top. Refrigerate until set. Cut
- into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 218 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.