Makeover Mini Bacon Quiches Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash pepper
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet; fill each with two teaspoons mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until filling is set and shells are lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Makeover Mini Bacon Quiches(5)
Sort By :
Wonder if they freeze. Sounds good but I would have to freeze makes to many for one person.
Is there something I can use instead of ricotta cheese???
They were so easy and quick to make. Everyone loved them.
As a busy woman on the go, I'm always looking for a quick, tasty breakfast that doesn't take forever. These Mini Bacon Quiches definitely fit the bill! They're light, delicious, bite- and travel-sized, and can be made with whatever's on hand. What's more, I'm on Weight Watchers and these delicious treats are only 1 point! Excellent!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >