Makeover Marbled Orange Fudge Recipe
Packed with orange flavoring, marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips, this makeover is like eating an orange Creamsicle ice cream bar...in amazing fudge form. Jana Moses — West Linn, Oregon
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. + chilling YIELD:117 servings
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- 2. Remove 1 cup and set aside. Add extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture; stir until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Pour reserved marshmallow mixture over the top; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
1 piece equals 45 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC