Packed with orange flavoring, marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips, this makeover is like eating an orange Creamsicle ice cream bar...in amazing fudge form. Jana Moses — West Linn, Oregon
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in chips and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup and set aside. Add extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture; stir until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Pour reserved marshmallow mixture over the top; cut through mixture with a knife to swirl. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Makeover Marbled Orange Fudge in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p19
Reviews for Makeover Marbled Orange Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review