- baking soda; add to butter mixture just until moistened. Spread half
- of the batter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- Combine filling ingredients; sprinkle half of filling over the
- batter. Gently top with remaining batter and filling. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine icing ingredients until smooth; drizzle over coffee cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 318 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.