- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack
- 65-75 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Immediately invert pan; cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 287 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.