Makeover Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe
Crispy bacon, crunchy pickle, cheddar cheese and a creamy dressing are guaranteed to make this salad a family favorite.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Place potatoes in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, bacon, cheese, onion and pickle. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard; pour over the potato mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 133 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC