- custard. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer’s directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until
- ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing
- headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Repeat with
- remaining ice cream mixture.
- Yield: 2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 189 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.