- spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire
- For icing, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Spread over cake. Sprinkle with walnuts. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 290 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.