- In a small saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in bouillon. Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray
- (dish will be full). Top with mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and
- Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 442 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 565 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 31 g protein.