- plastic bag, combine flour and garlic salt. Add chicken, a few
- pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons oil until no
- longer pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute
- mushrooms and garlic in remaining oil until tender. Add the broth,
- wine or additional broth, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and pepper
- flakes. Stir in the reserved tomatoes and chicken; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti. Add chicken mixture and cheese; toss to coat. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 398 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 386 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.