Makeover Frozen Mocha Cheesecake Loaf Recipe
No one would ever suspect that Makeover Frozen Mocha Cheesecake Loaf has 60% less fat and 129 fewer calories than the original. In addition, this version of the frosty treat has 72% less cholesterol.
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 7 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1. Line a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- 3. Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (pan will be full). Freeze, uncovered, for 6 hours or until set. Cover and freeze until serving. Use foil to lift out of pan; cut into slices. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 299 calories, 10 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC