- heat. Add chicken and cheeses; mix well. Drain fettuccine; add to
- chicken mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Transfer to a shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 377 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 751 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.