Makeover Fluffy Lime Salad Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin, water and reserved juice. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Refrigerate until syrupy, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in gelatin mixture, marshmallows, walnuts and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Fluffy Lime Salad(4)
Sort By :
I make this salad as a side dish for almost every holiday. (I omit the walnuts as I don't care for them-cook's choice).Everyone who eats it loves it & I've been asked to bring it to other gatherings. I'm wondering if anyone has tried another flavor jello.
I love love this recipe. i took it to a family gathering and wish i had doubled the recipe it was eaten so fast.
my husband really liked this. I did too, just couldn't eat as much as he did. lol
Meh... it was okay, nothing special. I had hoped it would be more creamy, came out kind of stiff.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Irish Desserts >
- Irish Recipes >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Salad >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Jello Salad with Cream Cheese >
- Lime Jello Salad >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >