- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese or reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and egg substitute on medium-high speed for 3 minutes or until light and lemon-colored. Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to egg mixture and mix well. Stir in the cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese and chilies.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Makeover Farm Girl Breakfast Casserole
Sort By :
Oh so delicious! I used 10 eggs and fat-free cottage cheese and it turned out perfectly.
I halved this recipe for my husband and myself. It was excellent and not near the calories as in the original. Easy too!!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >