Makeover Fancy Bean Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup cubed reduced-fat process cheese (Velveeta)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add cracker crumbs and almonds; cook and stir until lightly browned. Sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Fancy Bean Casserole(3)
Sort By :
I used the regular versions of everything, and it was a hit! So good!
i made this recipe for thanksgiving last year and it was such a great hit, i am making it again this year, everyone loved it!!!
I made this recipe for thanksgiving last year and it was such a great hit, i am making it again this year. everyone loved it!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Makeover Recipes >
- Makeover Side Dish Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >