Makeover Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 8 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 4 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- Paprika, optional
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks; refrigerate eight yolk halves for another use. Set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash remaining yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, bread crumbs, mustard, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with olives. Yield: 16 servings.
1 half: 50 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Makeover Deviled Eggs
"Very good makeover recipe. If you love deviled eggs but are trying to cut back on fat and calories, this is the recipe to use."