Makeover Crunchy Pumpkin Dessert Squares Recipe
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, milk and eggs; beat on medium speed until smooth. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Crunchy Pumpkin Dessert Squares(19)
Sort By :
This is the 2nd year to make this. We love it!! As mentioned by rdooley65, I cut the calories by using fat free evap milk. I also use 1/2 box of cake mix. You really don't need so much mix. And yes, to Angel-Food on the 1st of Jan, you MUST used the pumpkin PIE FILLING!!
I will be making this with a sugar free came mix, sugar blend and fat free evaporated milk and 0 Cal butter spray, for Thanksgiving. Just a little healthier.
I think denbet thinks it is bitter because she didn't use Pumpkin Pie Mix. She probably used pumpkin only. I agree a whole box of cake mix is too much. This is one of the best Healthy Cooking recipes I've tried.
Tasty but a mess. Does not look like the picture. Followed directions exactly and bottom never solidified to cut into squares. It was like pudding. How does everyone get this out of the pan without everything falling apart?
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Makeover Dessert Recipes >
- Makeover Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Pumpkin Bar Recipes >
- Pumpkin Bars >
- Pumpkin Desserts >