Makeover Crunchy Pumpkin Dessert Squares Recipe
- 1 can (30 ounces) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, milk and eggs; beat on medium speed until smooth. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with cake mix and pecans; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Garnish with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Crunchy Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Sort By :
This recipe is a hit! Something different from traditional pumpkin pie, very easy, and very tasty!
This is the 2nd year to make this. We love it!! As mentioned by rdooley65, I cut the calories by using fat free evap milk. I also use 1/2 box of cake mix. You really don't need so much mix. And yes, to Angel-Food on the 1st of Jan, you MUST used the pumpkin PIE FILLING!!
I will be making this with a sugar free came mix, sugar blend and fat free evaporated milk and 0 Cal butter spray, for Thanksgiving. Just a little healthier.
I think denbet thinks it is bitter because she didn't use Pumpkin Pie Mix. She probably used pumpkin only. I agree a whole box of cake mix is too much. This is one of the best Healthy Cooking recipes I've tried.
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Makeover Dessert Recipes >
- Makeover Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Pumpkin Bar Recipes >