- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, chocolate chips and
- remaining butter. Break into small pieces; sprinkle evenly over
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread whipped topping between layers and over sides of cake, leaving
- the crumb top exposed. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 253 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.